– Bourbon-flavored cranberry clafoutis – exclusive Thanksgiving recipe for South Park Magazine (November 2014, page 52).
– Interview by Lindsey at Lost in Cheeseland for Franco File Friday, November 2014.
– Apple tart with Grand Marnier in the print editions of South Park Magazine (January 2014, page 24) and Carolina Bride (January/March 2014, page 79).
– Featured on the Charlotte’s Observer’s South Park Magazine site, December 2013
– Savory cake with chestnut flour featured in the Journal of the American Chestnut Foundation in Asheville, NC, July/August 2013 – Issue 4 – Vol. 27 – page 28.
– Mint-infused quinoa tabbouleh featured on www.NoshOn.It for their Gluten-Free Sunday post, June 2013.
– Puerto Vallarta, Mexico post and trip featured, May 2013.
– Pumpkin cake in the Top 10 of delicious Holiday recipes, November 2012.
– Photos featured on the Adora® – Calcium Supplements site, October 2012.
– Favorite Blogger of the Week highlight interview by FriendsEAT, August 2012.
– Roasted tomato and garlic quiche featured on www.NoshOn.It for their Gluten-Free Sunday post, August 2012.
– Named one of Boston’s must-read food blogs, August 2012.
– Red Sangria recipe featured with Super Bowl recipes, February 2012.
– Nominated for a Boston Insider Awards – Lifestyle/City category, February 2012.
– Holiday cocktail recipe article featured on BostInno – Class up your Holidays: 9 Drink Recipes to Trade for that Beer, December 2011.
– Mentioned in the article 23 Local Bloggers to Follow on Twitter & Why, December 2011.
– Featured on BostInnovation.com for the Thanksgiving special (Thanksgiving Made Simple: 13 Apps Boston Food Blogger Can’t Live Without), November 2011.
– Interview by FriendsEAT to celebrate winning 4th place in the Best Food Blogger of 2011 contest, November 2011.
– WordPress “Featured Post/Blog” – Food, Recipes and Baking categories for the apple dessert recipes, October, 2011.
– Nominated for Best Food Blogger of 2011 on FriendsEAT – landed in the Top 10 (4th place), September 2011.
– Farewell to Summer post featured on Le Larousse des Blogs Culinaires, September 2011.
– Featured on Le Larousse des Blogs Culinaires’ main page for the Coconut Milk Pistachio Ice Cream recipe, August 2011.
– Milwaukee Journal Sentinel coverage of the collaboration with Under the Tuscan Gun on June 7, 2011 here.
– Contributor on Under the Tuscan Gun as of June 1, 2011, the Tuscan food site created by Debi Mazar and Gabriele Corcos.
– WordPress “Featured Post/Blog” – Food, Photography, Recipes, Travel and Home categories for Frenchie and the Fig Apricot Crostata, April-May, 2011.